Your Safety Matters!
Delta Force Paintball is very proud of our 100% safety record.
Operating with the best equipment available helps to ensure that our customers’ paintball experience is the safest and most comfortable in the industry.
The safety of all players is paramount. Delta Force Paintball has the following precautions in place at every paintball centre:
- Goggle checking for every player before they enter the paintball game zones.
- High mesh safety netting completely encloses our base camps (safe zones).
- All paintball guns are prohibited from entering the base camp area.
- The lifting of goggles is totally prohibited in the game zones. Should a player lift or even remove their goggles in a game zone then that player will be immediately excluded from the game zone. The player will not be permitted to play the rest of the day .
- Our experienced paintball marshalling personnel undergo regular training exercises.
- Our pre-game safety briefs conform to the Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- Any ‘head shots’ at all our Delta Force Paintball centres are not allowed and hence do not eliminate a player as our aim is to discourage players from shooting at another player’s head or such close range.
To ensure that you and your group are well looked after and that you have a fun and enjoyable day, all Delta Force Paintball safety standards are adhered to. When players arrive, they will all receive full head protection goggles, as well as full length camouflage overalls and even body armour. On the battlefield our equipment protects you from injuries and gives you the added confidence to launch your assault on the pyramid or the The Fort and chase victory for your team.
All Delta Force managers, assistant managers and senior marshals hold current first aid qualifications and similar qualifications are also held by many other senior staff that has an ex-services background. This helps to ensure the complete safety of all players. Copies of our risk assessments are also available on request.